How Would You Like To…
EAT HEALTHIER & INCREASE YOUR VITALITY
All While Saving TIME And MONEY!?
Have you ever noticed how much easier it is to stay in the flow when you are eating well and taking care of yourself? Yet the stress from our busy schedules makes it challenging to stay committed to healthy eating (even though that is when you need it most!)
That is why I have created this Healthy Meal Planning Service–to make it easy and less stressful to eat healthy and feel great! Every week, you will receive 4 healthy, easy-to-prepare, leftover-friendly recipes and an organized shopping list.
Here Is What You Get EVERY WEEK
- Four RECIPES designed by a nutritionist and chef.
- Three wholesome easy-to-make meals that are leftover-friendly, and
- One high-protein refrigerator staple so you always have something healthy to eat when you are hungry (super important!).
All of my recipes:
- Use minimally processed ingredients
- Feature nutritious, anti-inflammatory foods
- Contain massive amounts of healthy, seasonal vegetables
- Are written in a way that ‘teaches’ you how to cook healthy
- Are plant-based and suitable for vegans
- Allow for flexibility in protein substitution ideas with instructions for adding fish or unprocessed soy products, like tempeh
- Are dairy and gluten-free (or contain a gluten free option)
These recipes are extremely user-friendly, quick, easy to prepare and generally make lots of leftovers (I LOVE leftovers!).
My recipes are really tasty (if I do say so myself!). I love flavorful, comfort foods and those are the recipes you will get with my plan. No carrot sticks and tofu chunks, I promise!
In addition to the recipes, there is an organized SHOPPING LIST created to make grocery shopping easier and more efficient!
AND GREAT NEWS FOR SANTA CRUZ AREA SUBSCRIBERS: –You will also receive coupons to use at New Leaf Community Markets every week to make healthy eating more affordable!
New Leaf generously contributes $20 worth of coupons in my meal plan every month. The plan only costs $9.95 a month. Yes, if you shop at New Leaf you are getting PAID to eat healthier. Now that’s a no-brainer! Don’t live in Santa Cruz? No Worries! Sign up anyway…it is still a great value at just $9.95 month.
Also, I am committed to educating youth about the benefits of empowering themselves by making healthier food choices.
I donate 5% of each subscription to support programs that teach children how to eat and cook with healthy foods.
All of this is an investment of only $9.95 a month!
That’s less than lunch out for two! About 33 cents a day!
Think about how much time and money you will save by using this program which makes shopping and cooking more time and cost effective.
Really, what is your time worth? How about your health?
Try the meal plan FREE for 30 days with no obligation, you can cancel at anytime during the 30 days.